CEFC 2022 Virtual Conference: 24 – 26 October 2022
Dear authors and prospective attendees, CEFC 2022 Organizing Committee in coordination with CEFC International Steering Committee and Magnetics Society made the decision to run CEFC 2022 as a virtual conference. The organizing committee has been constantly monitoring the Covid-19 pandemic’s situation. Even with the lifting of restrictions in many countries, others are still enforcing international travel bans. In addition, it is not clear what the situation would be in October.
As we all recognize the importance of networking and meeting colleagues and friends in person, we are working hard to setup a proper platform that would guarantee interaction, ease of access and preparation for oral and poster presentations.
Please carefully read the following:
- All (and only) registered authors will have access to the online conference website.
- Authors of presented papers (oral or poster) will be entitled to submit the extended version of the paper for a possible publication on IEEE Transaction on Magnetics (following IEEE rules).
- As announced in the CFP, if the extended paper is accepted for publication on the IEEE Transaction on Magnetics, no additional fee will be required from the authors.
- Not presenting the paper will be considered as a no-show, and in this case the extended version cannot be submitted.
- The deadline for submission of the extended papers is October 26, 2022.
- Guidelines on how to prepare and upload the presentations (oral or poster) will be given as soon as the virtual conference website will be announced.
- Early Registration deadline will be on July 24, 2022, and registration fees have been reduced.
The 2022 20th Biennial IEEE Conference on Electromagnetic Field Computation (CEFC) will be held virtually, October 24 – 26, 2022.
IEEE CEFC is one of the most important scientific and technical events in computational electromagnetics and related fields. The aim of IEEE CEFC is to present the latest developments in modeling and simulation methodologies for the analysis of electromagnetic fields and wave interactions. Application emphasis is on computer-aided design of low and high frequency devices, components, and systems. Scientists and engineers worldwide are invited to submit original contributions in areas related to Static and Quasi-static Fields, Wave Propagation, Material Modeling, Coupled Problems, Numerical Techniques, Optimization and Design, Software Methodology, Nanomagnetics, Nanophotonics, Bioelectric Field Computation as well as Devices, Applications, and education.
The conference will feature oral and poster presentations. Please refer to “Authors & Reviewers” on the menu above for information about creating the pdf for your submission.
Accepted 2-page Digests will be published as part of the conference records in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Authors are also invited to submit an extended 4-page version for peer review. Selected papers will be published either on IEEE Transactions on Magnetics or included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library as conference proceedings, based on reviews